PROGRAMM: 28 Oct - 29 OCT 2017 from 10 am to 6 pm
ACCES: ROMEXPO - 98 Expozitiei Street, Bucharest, Romania
PARKING: Visitors can park in specially designated areas within ROMEXPO exhibition center
- Participate at the largest meat industry exhibition in South Eastern Europe
- Participate at conferences, seminaries, workshops organized by CARNEXPO during the entire exhibition;
- You will find the most important campanies from Romania exhibiting, producers and suppliers and also a large number of european meat industry associations;
- You will find the latest and most attractive product offers in terms of machinery and equipment for meat industry, all in one place;
- You can interact with the most important producers and distributors on national and international market;
- You have the opportunity to gain information directly from the source and sign good contracts;
- You can find great promotional offers from the exhibitors;
- You can negotiate good products and services packages.
HOW TO ARRIVE TO CARNEXPO?
ROMEXPO is at a 15 minute distance from Henri Coanda International Airport - the largest Romanian international airport and at a 5 minute distance from the Baneasa International Airport.
You can reach ROMEXPO with public transportation:
- From Baneasa airport by bus: 131, 301, 335
- From Otopeni airport by Express Line: 780, 783
- Private car: GPS coordinates are: 44.476234, 26.064972 Adress: 65-67, Marasti Blvd, Bucharest-Romania
- From North Station by bus: 105, 205 or Expres Line:780
- Public transportation:
- buses: 105, 131, 148,149,205, 261, 304, 330,331,335
- tram: 41, 42